I have been fortunate that my work done as part of various organisations/teams over the years have been picked up by different platforms. This is a non-exhaustive list and as I now do most of my work at Shophouse & Co, more recent additions are best found there.
Selected Presentations & Panels
- International Night of Ideas panel by Alliance Francaise(Singapore). “Smart Cities: towards a better life?” (2017)
- HDB Community Building Seminar: “Activating the city”. Singapore. 2016
- Conversations, Archifest 2015, Singapore. October 2015
- Netvvork 3, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. April 2015
- TEDxChangiAirportGroup, Singapore. January 2015
- Judge, Acitivistar Assembly Town Planning Competition on Iskandar Development (Student competition). 2013
- Creative Mornings : Singapore (2013) – Enabling love to flow
- City Curator, Creative(c)ities, Kaohsiung Design Festival. 2013
- Pecha Kucha, World Architecture Festival. 2012
- Presenter, Young Architect’s League, YAL Mash-up, Singapore. November 2011
- Presenter, Pameran Nasional Arsitek Muda, Indonesia. June 2010
- Venice Architecture Biennale, Venice. September 2008
- Invited participant. “Cityscapers: By The Throat” by The British Council, Edinburgh. April 2008
- Presenter, Rojak 10, City Hall, Singapore. December 2007
- Panelist, Global Leader Experiences Singapore, Common Purpose (UK). 2015, 2016
- Invited Participant, Inaugural IDEO Make-a-thon (In collaboration with NEA). 2013
- Mentor, Startup Clinic at UP Singapore Weekend. 2012
- Facilitator, JTC-Re:act I-cube design workshop. 2011
- Guest Critic, Design My Place workshop, Singapore. 2010
- Facilitator/Organizing team, Challenge for Built Environment, Singapore. 2009
- Young Architect’s League, Emerging Voices Series, Singapore. November 2011
- “Watch this space” – MONOCLE, Issue 77, Business Briefings. Read it here
- “Space Explorers” – D+A, September 2014
- “Do lunch up on the roof” – The Straits Times, 15 September 2014
- “Surprise Element” – Business Times, June 7/8 2014. Read it here
- “Empty neglected spaces could be the next cool thing” – TODAY, 2 June 2014.
“Talking about Design” – In Conversation about design curation feat. Adib Jalal & Kelley Cheng – Cubes Magazine. April 2014. Read it here.
“Memahat nama di festival seni bina” / “Staking a name in an architecture festival”- Berita Harian, 28 September 2013
- I-S Magazine (2012) – Interview: FIVEFOOTWAY’s Adib Jalal
- Feature on weare.sg (2012)
- Peatix Blog (2013)- Behind the Scenes: Adib Jalal, Festival Director of Archifest 2013
- The Blank Sheet Project (2013) “It’s really about love”
- Finalist, Makers of More by Ashoka Changemakers and Arthur Guinness Projects, 2014. Project: Transitional___ by Shophouse & Co.
- Winner, A&A to Al-Ansar Mosque Design competition by Singapore Institute of Architects, March 2011. Project done at FARM.